- is able to name the concepts of the social, health and rehabilitation service system and is able to describe the main principles of the system.
- the student is able to identify the social, health and rehabilitation service system organisations and their responsibilities.
- is able to describe and specify the suitability and manner of organisation of the social, health and rehabilitation service system in accordance with the individual needs of the client.
Robichaux, Catherine. 2017.Ethical Competence in Nursing Practice : Competencies, Skills, Decision-Making (ebook):
- Chapter 9 by Joan Kub: Public Health Ethics and Social Justice in the Community, p. 209 on,
- Chapter 11: Exploring Ethical Issues related to Emerging Technology in Health care.
Episode 2: Diverse Population of Finland
Episode 12. Primary Health Care Belongs to All
Episode 13. Specialised Medical Care Perspective
Available at: https://thl.fi/en/web/migration-and-cultural-diversity/support-material/paloma-training
The material available on/ via the course tabula platform.
Lectures, reading groups, group work visits/interviews, individual work, seminar
50% of the grade is seminar work and 50% is theory exam.
11.01.2021 - 04.06.2021
16.12.2020 - 07.03.2021
In orientation and seminar participation is mandatory.
Up-dates of this implementation plan are done before the orientation of the course.
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Nursing
Retake Online 1: 14.5.
Retake Online 2: 28.5.
81 hours of studying, including 18 hours contact lessons.