- is able to communicate professionally with patients, their significant others and colleagues by observing nursing values and principles;
- is able to support, guide and empower patients' self-care and help patients in their daily activities by using safe nursing interventions;
- is able to monitor the patient's vital signs to identify the patient's basic needs;
- is able to make a nursing plan for his/her own patient in a holistic way, and give an oral and written report;
- is able to work ergonomically and follow aseptic principles;
- is able to safely implement patients' medication and fluid therapy under supervision;
- is able to plan his/her own personal learning outcomes and evaluate his/her learning during the clinical training;
- is able to identify his/her own development challenges.