Autumn Semester 2021
(Valitaan opintoja 30 op)
Music Production and Music Business
(Valitaan opintoja 5 op)
21KVDMA online optional courses autumn 2021
|Social Media in Communication and Community Building||5|
|Networked Media Culture||5|
|Advanced IPR workshop||3|
|Experimental Song Writing and Music Production||5|
|Creating Your First Video Game||3|
|60 / 5||60 / 5||60 / 0||60 / 2.5||60 / 2.5||60 / 0||60 / 0|
Ajoitussuunnitelman opinnot on suunniteltu siten että lukuvuodessa opiskellaan 60 opintopistettä ja opintojen kesto on 3,5/4/4,5 vuotta.Opintojen suunniteltua ajoitus voi vaihtua opintojen aikana.
The focus of the programme is to provide up to date competences in continuously changing and growing international and global Media and Arts sector.
The students learn about current media and art issues utilising three main study paths: Interactive Media study path, Music Production study path and Fine Art study path.
Main study paths are divided into sub study paths (e.g Game design, Music business, Applied fine art) and choosing studies across other main or sub study paths is possible. The curriculum contains also large shared parts and projects between these study paths and other Art, Music and Media related Degree Programmes.
The general aim of the studies is that students become professionals who are able to work as experts, developers and entrepreneurs in the field, both in Finland and abroad.
The study path Music Production gives the competences required for demanding professional work in one or more of the following areas of application: music production and music business, song writing, sound design, event production and cultural export.
The objective is that the graduate:
- Is capable of creative and applicable solutions
- Masters the articulation, working methods and technology of her/his speciality
- Is able to act professionally in the typical communication and interaction situations of the field
- Can design and head media and art related productions and act as member of a team
- Has the competence to enter both domestic and international labour markets as a professional and as an entrepreneur