Teachers will instruct about reading materials during the course
Lectures, assignments, issue based discussions, case solutions, prototyping and student's presentations
Active attendance to the contact lessons, quality of presentation and assignments.
24.10.2019 - 14.11.2019
16.05.2019 - 14.10.2019
5 - 25
D.P. in Media Virtuaalihenkilö, Kirsi Karimäki
The students should have basic understanding of user experience design before entering the course.
Media and Arts
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Media and Arts
The student should talk to the teacher individually if situation demands
The students will connect to the working life through assignments.
No tests, but assignments and presentations.
In addition to the contact teaching days, reserve time for the self study and assignments.
Basics of service design. Customer journey maps. Service blueprint. Prototyping in service design.
- Satisfactory quality of the team work and presentation
- Satisfactory quality of the individual tasks
- Attendance: The student attends most of the contact teaching and takes actively part to discussions
- Good quality of the team work and presentation
- Good quality of the individual tasks
- Attendance: The student attends almost all contact teaching and takes actively part to discussions
- Excellent quality of the team work and presentation
- Excellent quality of the individual tasks