Lectures as pdf-files.
Lectures, excercises, tutor meeting (= individual feedback)
Attendance, activity, technical and express level of the exercises.
25.05.2020 - 12.06.2020
01.03.2020 - 24.05.2020
10 - 20
Media and Arts
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Media and Arts
Four (4) contact study days (30 hours), six (6) self-contained working days (30 hours)
SUMMER COURSE / INTRODUCTION TO FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY / IM00CJ86-3011 / SPRING 2019
Teaching daily at 10 .00 - 15.00, lunch at 12 (ca) / Teacher Antti Haapio
MON 27.5. (Class 20061)
• Borrowing DSLR-cameras from AV-storage
• Start of the course: aim, content, timetable, evaluation criteria
• Control of the DSLR-camera
• A basic photo technique and expression lecture (shortly)
• Brief for a photo exercise 1: Self-portrait; concentrate to an ambient light and a depth of field
• Brief for the main exercise: Diptych or Triptych (Sketch for Art Work). Take two or three images as a completeness and give a title to your Art Work. We will print images in size ca. 20x30 or 30x40 cm
TUE 28.5. (Class 20014)
• Downloading files
• Photoshop, part 1 (and Bridge shortly)
• Uploading small jpeg files into a Tabula implementation
• Quickly checking / some comments of portraits (= exercise 1)
• Brief for a photo exercise 2: Milieu portrait of a friend, concentrate to a person
WED 29.5. (Class 20014 / printing classroom)
• Photoshop, part 2
• Quickly checking / some comments of milieu portraits (= exercise 2)
• Large format printing (basics on a color management)
WED 5.6. (Class 20031 and 20053 / printing classroom)
• Printing with technician Petri Kiviniemi (20053, separate timetable)
• Individual feedback by the teacher (20031, separate timetable)
Under 80 % attendance in contact teaching, weak course exercises.
At least 80 % attendance in contact teaching, active working, expressive and technically suitable exercises.
Full or at least 80 % attendance in contact teaching, very active working, brilliat exercises in the express and techinical point of view.