This course consists lectures, and a lot of Learning by doing. The teacher will instruct about learning materials during the course.
Contact teaching, team work, presentations, assignnments.
Active participation. The quality of the deliverables: team work presentation, handbook.
02.09.2019 - 19.09.2019
16.05.2019 - 01.09.2019
5 - 25
This course is part of User Experience Design minor. Welcome!
Media and Arts
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Media and Arts
The student should talk individually with the teacher if the situation demands.
The students will connect to the working life through assignments.
3.-5.9. & 10.-12.9. & 17.-19.9.2019. In addition to contact teaching and team work the students work with the UX handbook and other assignments as well.
Target group understanding and modeling: user research, interview, empathy map, persona, scenario. Ideation, storyboarding, paper prototyping, usability testing basics
- Attendance: Low
- Satisfactory quality of the team work and presentation
- Satisfactory quality of the UX handbook
- Attendance: The student attends most of the contact teaching
- Good quality of the team work and presentation
- Good quality of the UX handbook
- Attendance: The student attends almost all contact teaching and takes actively part to discussions
- Excellent quality of the team work and presentation
- Excellent quality of the UX handbook