Contact teaching, team work, asssignments, individual research task, visitors.
Active participation. The quality of the deliverables and UX portfolio.
19.11.2019 - 12.12.2019
01.08.2019 - 08.11.2019
5 - 25
D.P. in Media Virtuaalihenkilö, Kirsi Karimäki
This course is for those who have earlier knowlegde and studies on user experience design. For example the student:
-have accomplish the other courses in ux minor (User-Centered Design, User Interface Design and Usability and Service Design) or
-have similar understanding about user experience design, UI design and usability. In that case the student should inform the lecturer about the earlier studies or work history before the course.
This course is part of User Experience Design minor.
Media and Arts
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Media and Arts
The student should talk individually with the teacher if the situation demands
The students will connect to the working life through assignments.
Reserve contact teaching days and time for individual research and other tasks. In addition to contact teaching and assignments the students work with own UX portfolio as well.
Preliminary contact teaching days and topics: 19.-21.11. & 26.-28. 11. & 3.12. & 10.-11.12.2019
Accessibility. Design Sprint. UX book club. UX portfolio.
- Attendance: Low
- Satisfactory quality of the team work and presentation
- Satisfactory quality of the individual research tasks
- Attendance: The student attends most of the contact teaching and takes actively part to discussions
- Good quality of the team work and presentation
- Good quality of the individual research tasks
- Attendance: The student attends almost all contact teaching and takes actively part to discussions
- Excellent quality of the team work and presentation
- Excellent quality of the individual research tasks