Student can cope in simple everyday situations of nursing communicating by writing and speaking. He / she recognizes central expressions and uses them mainly comprehensibly. Student knows the vocabulary and general grammatical structures needed in nursing profession. Student’s vocational language skills are developing
Student is able to act in everyday discourse situations of nursing communicating by writing and speaking. He / she uses central expressions and vocabulary fluenty. Student also knows the central grammatical structures and applies them to practice. Student takes cultural differences and their effects on language into account in his / her action. Student has an active attitude towards developing vocational language skills and brings it up by taking part in discussions and completing given tasks conscientiously.
Student is able to act effortlessly in diverse discourse situations of his / her field. He / she takes the requirements of the situation into account. Student uses various expressions and vocabulary of the field in many different ways. He / she also uses more complicated grammatical structures almost flawlessly both in produced speech and text. Student takes the advancement of vocational language skills actively into account in his / her action.
Online materials and teacher's materials will be assigned - more information in the classes.
- contact lessons consisting of communicative excercises, group assignments and activities, spoken and written excercises and occupational texts. More information in the classes.
- student takes part in the classes
- student completes given tasks and exercises
31.08.2021 - 05.11.2021
01.08.2021 - 30.08.2021
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Nursing
TAMK Main Campus
The exam takes place in one of the last classes of the course. The exam date will be announced at the beginning of the course.
- absence from many classes without a valid reason (such as sick leave)
- many uncompleted tasks and exercises
- failed exam, or together with the above mentioned a poor exam result
- absence from classes without a valid reason (such as sick leave)
- some uncompleted tasks and exercises
- poor exam, or together with the above mentioned a weak exam result
- part taking of the classes
- completing tasks and exercises
- good exam result
- active part taking of the classes
- active completing of all tasks and exercises
- strong exam result