Marshall, Lori C., and Sigma Theta Tau International. Mastering Patient and Family Education: A Healthcare Handbook for Success. Sigma Theta Tau International, 2016. Chapters 2,7-8,14.
Rogers, Alan & Horrocks, Naomi: Teaching Adults.2010.E-book chapters: 5-6 and 10 from page 237 on tp page 262.
Other material will presented in the mandatory orientation.
Lectures, small group work, seminar, workshop, individual studying.
Active participation and all approved tasks are complete by 25 March.
03.02.2020 - 15.03.2020
25.11.2019 - 01.02.2020
0 - 26
Pienryhmä 1 (Size: 13. Open university: 0.)
Pienryhmä 2 (Size: 13. Open university: 0.)
Anna Rinne, Ella Hakala
Orientation, workshops and seminar are mandatory.
1 Theory: mark (1-5) based on your team plan and group report
2 Digital material: (S )Approved based on your presentation in the workshop 17 Feb or your individual presentation and peer review via tabula. In case of absence: workshop is made up individually by writing a peer review on 3 posted materials and posting 3 materials with written presentation on it based on scientific references.
3 Peer evaluation: (S) approved. Note: High quality peer review can elevate your mark.
4 Guidance session: (S) approved. A) mandatory Guidance workshop 21 Feb B) video taped session presented and self-evaluated in the seminar. In case of absence on 21 Feb:Post a video on your self- practice with a self-evaluation on the session based on minimum of three references to tabula.
5 Written communication: (S) approved (group report and individual self-evaluation)
Emergency Care, Midwifery, Public Health Nursing
Bachelor's Degree Programme in Nursing
TAMK Main Campus
In case of an absence from the mandatory seminar: if the student has planned and collaborated fully in the guidance session presentation preparations and cannot attend to the mandatory seminar, they can make up for an absence by watching and looking into every other (excluding your own team’s) teams’ presentations and giving detailed, peer review using evidence based references on all presentations in the seminar. All aspects of the guidance sessions must be reviewed based on references. The due date is two weeks after the seminar. Peer reviews must be posted to the Discussion Forum in question. If the due date is not followed, the work will not be taken into consideration.
81 hours, including orientation 4.2., workshops 17. and 21.2.,seminar 11.3. and written communication workshops according to timetable.
- identifies evidence-based knowledge related to education and teaching and digital communication.
- knows the theoretical basis of education and teaching and digital communication and is able to apply them utilizing evidence-based knowledge.
- knows and is able to utilize broadly education and teaching and digital communication
- analyzes and applies evidence-based knowledge and electronic communication individual and family-oriented way
• has not completed and/or submitted the given assignments
• has not participated in workshops or has not made up for absence/s
• is not able to assess group’s actions
• has not met the course objectives