- is able to evaluate and develop one's own and others' expertise in a limited area of acute care
- is able to plan and implement a training, orientation or guidance event in the health care environment, third sector or hobby group, taking into account one's own competence
- is able to assess and prioritize the need for care in his / her area of responsibility when working as a member of a multiprofessional team
- is able to plan, implement and evaluate the training, orientation or training event he / she holds and is able to identify his / her own development areas on the basis of the feedback received
- is able to use a variety of different guidance methods, utilizing new guidance techniques to motivate participants
- is able to utilize one's own expertise in various acute nursing guidance situations
- is able to apply his / her clinical expertise widely in changing healthcare environments
- is able to prepare, implement and evaluate a guidance, orientation, training event important for the development of his / her field
- is able to use and develop various guidance methods, utilizing new guidance techniques based on guidance care recommendations
- is able to act as a clinical expert on a large scale in various environments of acute care and its multiprofessional networks
Current articles. Material distributed in class all students associate the 7-10 main source of their own source materials with the Moodle discussion platform as well.
Flipped Learning, luento-opetus,
itsenäinen työskentely, työpaja työskentely ja seminaari, vertaisoppiminen/ arviointi
Pari- tai yksilötyöskentely valitussa tehtävässä (not translated)
01.01.2022 - 31.07.2022
02.12.2021 - 31.12.2021
Marjo Räsänen, Taru Manner
Suunnitelma tulee hyväksyttää opettajalla. Muista varata siihen vähintään 2 viikkoa. Käytä ohjausta siihen valmistautuen.
Mikäli haluat jatkaa valitsemallasi NPT-aiheella, työskennellään yksin tällä kurssilla. (not translated)
MD in Clinical Expertise and Development
Master's Degree Programme in Clinical Expertise and Development
TAMK Main Campus
Teaching of supervising in a private or a third sector place in your work or other nursing
5 ECT CR/135 h, of which the immediate classroom is 20 h. 115 h Independent working/couple working/including implementing of the "event" and its assessment.
The teacher has to accept the plan of the event before the event itself, so agree on the schedule with the teacher. The plan has to be accepted with the teacher at least 2 weeks before the intended event.
Planning and implementation of your own task before week 21.
Completed work at week
Completed work presentation
Peer reviews at week 21
In basic information of the course