- is able to study and evaluate the patient's condition
- can make decisions about the need for treatment as part of a multidisciplinary team
- knows the basics of digitalisation of acute care work.
- is able to study and evaluate the patient's condition using methods and technologies of acute care
- is able to analyze the patient's clinical condition in his / her area of responsibility and make decisions about the need for treatment and its urgency independently and as part of a multi-professional team
- has the special knowledge and skills of acute care and can apply them in their work
- is able to operate in the digitalisable environment of acute care work and is able to evaluate and develop it as part of a multi-professional team.
- can examine and assess patients using methods and technology of acute nursing
- can analyse patients' clinical condition and makes decisions on need and urgency of care independently and as part of multiprofessional teams
- master demanding acute nursing knowledge and skills and can apply them in work
- can work in digitalising operating environments of acute nursing and assess and develop them critically.
01.08.2019 - 31.12.2019
10.06.2019 - 07.09.2019
Clinical Expertise and Development, Master
Master's Degree Programme in Clinical Expertise and Development
TAMK Main Campus