Developing Patient Care and Safety 7L00CS92-3002 01.08.2019-31.12.2019 5 cr(18YKARB)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The student is able to assess and develop patient centered and safe radiography and radiotherapy.
- Principles of patient centered care and customer oriented services.
- Managing health care information systems and developing work flows.
- Evidence-based patient centered guidance and counselling
- Informing the patient and health care staff about safety, risks and radiation protection
- Evaluating and developing clinical skills in patient care (e.g. alternative points of view e.g. safe use of contrast and enhancement agents and medication, pain management, emergency care).
Name of lecturer(s)
Language of instruction
01.08.2019 - 31.12.2019
10.06.2019 - 01.09.2019
0 - 2
Unit, in charge
Clinical Expertise and Development, Master
Master's Degree Programme in Clinical Expertise and Development