A passed mark is the result when the student has:
- has actively participated in the studies according to the schedule.
- demonstrated the ability to use basic computer programs.
- done a written portfolio assignment in which they look at their own expectations in terms of skills and education.
A failed mark is the result when the student has:
- not been actively involved in studying.
- not demonstrated capability in basic IT-tasks.
- he / she has not reviewed his / her own previous competence in his/her portfolio.
World Physiotherapy. Physiotherapist education framework. London, UK: World Physiotherapy, 2021.
Finnish Association of Physiotherapists. 2016 (english translation 2018). The core competences of a physiotherapist. https://www.suomenfysioterapeutit.fi/physiotherapy/sub-page-1/corecompetencies/
Finnish Association of Physiotherapists. Ethical Guidelines for Physiotherapists. 2014. https://www.suomenfysioterapeutit.fi/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Ethical_Guidelines_2014.pdf
01.06.2022 - 01.09.2022
01.12.2021 - 30.08.2022
Marja-Leena Lähteenmäki, Tapio Yrjölä, Laura Hilden
Degree Programme in Physiotherapy
TAMK Main Campus
2 credits = 2 x 27 h student work