Projektityö/Project Work 5N00EO03-3001 01.08.2019-31.12.2019 5 cr(19LATEMM)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- Learns to work in a multidisciplinary design and/or development projects.
- Has the basic skills in development project planning, steering and management.
- Can report progress of the project in different phases.
- Can receive and give development proposals and feedback.
- Is able to evaluate the project outcomes.
-Planning, steering and management of a multidisciplinary project
- Tools for project work and control.
- Roles of a project team member and project manager
- Reporting of a project in different phases
These joint project groups include students from different programmes.
Name of lecturer(s)
Language of instruction
01.08.2019 - 31.12.2019
10.06.2019 - 01.09.2019
Eeva-Leena Tuominen, Tuuli Välineva
Unit, in charge
Degree Programme in Energy and Environmental Engineering