• K. Tillander, J. Sallila, Protocall Toolkit, Tammerteknikka, 2008. http://www.promentor.net/pmweb/login.html Choose: Promentor Web - kirjautuminen korkeakouluille
• Other materials in Tabula or given during the lessons
Contact teaching, presentations, classroom activities, pair and group work, collaborative online activities, self-study
• Vocabulary Tests (throughout the course) – 15% of the total course marks
• Written Exam – 50% of the total course marks
• Oral Assessment (company presentation) – Pass/Fail
• Active Participation (participation in class activities, contribution to discussions, home assignments (completion and quality of submitted work)) – 35% of the total course marks
To pass a written test, the student must obtain at least 50% of the marks available.
21.10.2019 - 31.12.2019
21.09.2019 - 20.10.2019
Degree Programme in Vehicle Engineering, students who began in 2014-2018
TAMK Main Campus
If the student has completed corresponding studies at another university of applied sciences, the student may apply for credit transfer through Hyvähot system.
Such cases have to be discussed with the course teacher, and the student may be required to complete additional assignments to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.
The written exam will be held on 12.12.2019 (Group 1, A-K) and 13.12.2019 (Group 2, L-Ö).
Re-take exams are on 30.01.2020 and 19.03.2019 at 16:30 in D1-04. Enrolment through Pakki is required.
Company presentations (trade fair activity) will be held on 5.12.2019.
Contact lessons – 14 x 2 h = 28 h
Independent study – 53 h (3-4 hours per week over the duration of the course)
Oral skills (presentation, discussion, social interaction)
Writing skills (e-mails, summaries, reports)
Grammar revision as needed