Lecture material in moodle.tuni.fi
Contact teaching OR online teaching
Measurement work (if possible)
Co-operative and independent studying
Computer simulation modelling work
Guidance with video material
Assessment is based on measurement and modelling exercises
Noise measurements (report 20 %) and modelling (report 30 %), total 50%
Air quality monitoring 50%
30.08.2021 - 20.12.2021
02.07.2021 - 05.09.2021
Sampo Saari, Jari Puranen
Degree Programme in Energy and Environmental Engineering
TAMK Main Campus
Independent modelling work 36 h
Independent self study, measurements and reporting 48h
Total 108 h
Student is able to analyse simple noise and particle modelling cases both qualitatively and quantitatively. Student needs extra support to be able to complete given tasks. Exercises have been done, but results might be slightly erroneous or conclusions are incomplete. Student might have trouble following given deadlines.
Student is able to use correct terminology and presents justified qualitative and quantitative analysis. Exercises are done completely, and results and analysis are correct. Results are at least briefly commented. Student doesn't fully understand the meaning or limitations of simulations.
Student shows the ability to do versatile qualitative and quantitative analysis. Student has a realistic knowledge of the limitations of the theoretical framework. Reports are comprehensive and well-structured. Student is able to clearly show his or her own conclusions related to the results, applications and legislation.