It is possible to study project management for 15-25 credits. The course is designed to extend the basic course competence. Students become familiar with project management and leadership comprehensively. The course also prepares for the International Project Management Association IPMA’s level D certification.
Students are able to
- plan and implement demanding development projects
- manage the international IPMA level D certification requirements
- act as project managers
- work as part of project teams
- operate in international projects
Prerequisites and co-requisites
1. year studies or similar skills and knowledge.
What aspects does project management consist of (according to international certification system)?
What is a project management system?
What does the project manager's competence consist of?
How to evaluate the success of projects?
A separate application is carried out during the second-year studies.
Language of instruction
01.01.2020 - 31.07.2020
20.11.2019 - 08.12.2019
Jussi Ylänen, Helena Lintunen, Tuula Niemi, Jari Hietaniemi