Marketing and International Customer Relations 3H-313-3019 01.08.2019-31.12.2019 10 cr(18LIKOr1)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Marketing, communications and related factors are explored in the course. Students design a marketing communication campaign and customership development plan. Interaction with customers from different cultures will be practised via negotiation exercises.
After completing the course students will be able
- to identify factors that affect the purchase behaviour of consumers and organisations
- to design marketing communication campaigns in Finland and abroad
- to acquire market information both on domestic and foreign markets
- to design customership development operations for various organisations
- to master the basics of brand building
- to master the basic skills of sales negotiations in Finland and abroad
- to identify the specific characteristics of business cultures according to Hofstede's model.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
1. year studies or similar skills and knowledge
How do customerships differ in B2C and B2B marketing?
How to design marketing communication campaigns for different target groups?
Where to find information about customers and markets?
How do companies develop customer relationship management?
How do different business cultures affect business negotiations?