This course is an introduction to company processes and functions in a modern business environment. The aim is to cover the essentials for business operations and introduce the key legal aspects of setting up a business in Finland and choosing a company legal type. The students will learn to search for and apply professionally significant legal information.
After completing the course, the students will be able to:
• have a good insight into functions of modern business environment.
• adopt the principles of business profitability, liquidity and solvency.
• analyze the interdependence of various business variables.
• indentify and use the key sources of Finnish law
• describe the type of enterprise and their key differences
• understand the procedures required to establish a company
• draw up documents for the formation and registration of a company