01.08.2019 - 31.12.2019
10.06.2019 - 02.09.2019
0 - 30
Sven Rassl, Sean Morga
Bachelor's Degree Programme in International Business
TAMK Main Campus
- The student shows some basic understanding of the future business trends.
- The student is aware of the changes that are taking place in international business
- The student is able to give examples of some of the business megatrends
- The student shows advanced understanding of the future trends in international business
- The student is able to give examples of the effects of digitalization, robotization, climate change, smart cities and other future trends and their impact on doing business.
- The student is able to demonstrate how those trends will affect doing business.
- The student is able to analyze economically and operationally how the future megatrends will affect doing international business.
- The student can prepare and perform an industry level briefing on the charasteristics of the chosen field's future trends.
- The student takes it for granted that the future trends are very much different from the past ones.
- The student is unable to meet with the learning outcome requirements.