Yrkessvenska för musikbranchen 2X00CF61-3011 17.01.2020-24.04.2020 3 cr(18MUPE, ...)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- can communicate appropriately in a range of professional situations.
- is familiar with the core terminology of the music field.
- is able to describe his/her own professional expertise and aims for the future.
- can search for and apply critical judgement to information in Swedish-language source materials related to his/her own professional field.
- can evaluate, maintain and develop his/her own language skills, and language-learning skills.
- will achieve the level of oral and written proficiency in Swedish which is required by the provisions of the University of Applied Sciences Act and the student’s own professional needs.
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Students are expected to have studied Swedish as their second domestic language and to have received a pass grade in the Finnish Matriculation Examination, or to have acquired an equivalent level of proficiency in Swedish by other means. The proficiency required corresponds to level B1 of the European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- authentic professional texts; music terminology and vocabulary
- occupations in the field of music
- describing one’s own education, qualifications and personal aims
- describing the artistic output of one’s own field
- different kinds of communication situations: teaching and negotiating
Language of instruction
17.01.2020 - 24.04.2020
08.08.2019 - 30.04.2020
6 - 40
Unit, in charge
TAMK Languages and Communication
Degree Programme in Culture and Arts, Music, Degree Programme in Culture and Arts, Music