The aim is that after completing the course the student
1. Understands project management lifecycle, process and key concepts and can apply them in practice.
2. Can act as a member of a project team.
3. is able to perform his / her role in developing project activities and culture in the organization.
Project planning and management
Knowing and leading the project organisation
Developing project culture in an organisatio
Models for implementing projects and portfolio management as part of an organization's management system
- can apply project management concepts at different stages of the project.
- can act in his / her role as a member of a project team.
- knows the importance of stakeholder collaboration as part of project management.
- performs his / her role in the development of the organization's project activities and culture.
- identify opportunities for project activities to implement changes.
- knows the importance of their own project in implementing and renewing the organisation's strategy
- is able to act responsibly as an expert member of the project team and as a project manager.
- knows the importance of stakeholder group collaboration and is able to utilize it as part of project management.
- plays an active role in the development of the project activities and culture of the organization.
- exploit the potential of project activities to implement changes.
- knows and is able to describe the importance of his / her project in implementing and renewing the organization's strategy.
- is able to act responsibly as an expert member of the project team and as a project manager developing the whole organization and its project culture
- is able to develop stakeholder cooperation as part of project management and operations.
- is active in the development of the organisation's project activities and culture, taking into account the requirements and needs of the community and its industry.
- exploit the strategic potential of project activities in implementing changes or reforms
- can analyze and justify the importance of their own project in implementing and renewing the organization's strategy
Opintojakso toteutetaan tiiviissä yhteistyössä TAMKin tki-toiminnan kanssa ja osaamisvaatimuksilla sekä sisällöillä pyritään mahdollistamaan opiskelijan osallistuminen IPMAn sertifioitu projektiosaaja -kokeeseen (IPMA Level D tai C työkokemuksesta riippuen). Opintojakson teoreettisen osan toteutus valtaosin virtuaalinen
http://www.pry.fi/UserFiles/33fa4818-2dbf-44aa-a497-0e74914327b1/Web/IPMA-sertifiointi/PRY_IPMA_Sertifiointi_Hakijan_ohje_D.pdf (not translated)