Technology Know How Management NY00EC65-3002 15.11.2019-14.12.2019 5 cr(19YAMK)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
Students are able to:
- recognize and design innovations
- recognize technology development trends
- recognize expertise and customer experiences
- design value proposition and plan for technology transfer
- assess the impact of technology
- design a technology strategy
Generally students acquire knowledge how technology and development change business. The course leads students to problems of radical innovation modeling, designing, and leading the company´s next radical innovation. The goal is that students understand the role of technology in organizations and can estimate the changes in advance.
- Strategic foresight and innovation
- How to create a radical idea that becomes a new business, product or service
- How to build an organization that supports the ongoing development of radical innovations
- customer experience and value proposition
- technology transfer and impact
- the impact of technology at various levels (global, society, organization, individual)
- technology strategy
The submissions are completed on time. Selected topics and tools are in the line with the course topic. However. the submission fails to address the assignment. The submission is highly limited and biased or does not consider the given instructions
The submission addresses the problem in the case with several appropriate tools. The solution identifies the causes of the problem. Each solution is considered and the advantages and disadvantages each solution are clearly explained. A recommendation is made as the most appropriate solution with an explanation.
Additional insights, analysis, synthesis or hypothesis are given. E.g. The long-term consequences of the solution are considered. Recommendations for action to avoid a repeat of the problem are provided.