Technical English for Professionals 5N00BE53-3090 13.01.2020-03.05.2020 3 cr(17I224)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- know how to act in working life communication situations (e.g. presentations and meetings)
- know the most important vocabulary of their field of study
- can write job application documents and take part in a job interview
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Working English for Engineers or equivalent skills.
• Job applications
• Terminology of the students’ own field of study
• Meetings and negotiations
• Grammar as required
Corresponding course at another university of applied sciences or international exchange at a foreign university.
Sufficient skills in Finnish.
Mandatory participation on 80% of the classes.
Name of lecturer(s)
Language of instruction
13.01.2020 - 03.05.2020
02.12.2019 - 10.01.2020
0 - 40
Unit, in charge
Degree Programme in ICT Engineering
Degree Programme in ICT Engineering, students who began in 2014-2018