Working English for Engineers 5N00BE52-3135 31.08.2020-13.12.2020 3 cr(18I227, ...)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- know how to act in working life communication situations (e.g. telephone and e-mail communication)
- know the basic business terminology and can give a presentation of a chosen company
- know the most important vocabulary of their field of study
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Basic language studies in English completed or equivalent skills
• working life communication situations
• business life English
• terminology of the students’ own field of study
• grammar as required
Approved skills test or corresponding course at another university of applied sciences.
Sufficient skills in Finnish.
Mandatory participation on 80% of the classes.
Name of lecturer(s)
Language of instruction
31.08.2020 - 13.12.2020
01.07.2020 - 31.08.2020
Unit, in charge
Degree Programme in ICT Engineering
Degree Programme in ICT Engineering, students who began in 2014-2018