Basics of Programming 5G00EI63-3001 26.08.2019-22.12.2019 5 cr(19AVOTT1, ...)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
- knows the basic idea and steps of programming
- is able to develop small programs and has the capability for further programming studies
- knows the idea and concept of programming, the way to produce programs, and the capability and motivation for the programming industry (at least know whether the field suits him).
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Basic skills and knowledge of using computers
The basic idea of programming, the stages of programming: editing, translating and linking, debugging. Programming infrastructures: control structures, variables, constants, algorithm generation, subroutines and parameter exchange mechanisms, references, program modularization, records.
- Understand the basic concepts of programming described in the content
- can solve simple programming problems on the basis of code examples and model solutions independently
- Performs tasks within scheduled schedules
- understands the basic concepts described in the content and can use them to solve practical programming problems in a versatile and justified way
-can modulate program packages
-appropriately utilizes sub-program libraries in the subject area
- Understands the basic concepts and structures of programming
- can solve practical small programming problems with inventive and versatile good and appropriate programming structures
-provides a good and clear program code
-identifies possible alternative code implementation methods
- Is able to control the use of sub-program libraries related to the topic
- can evaluate and analyze your own programming work critically and versatile.