The course examines personal use of money and discusses its leading psychological causes. The course focuses on the management of your own economy and the planning and implementation of a surplus economy. In the course, the student learns to understand, for example, the interest rate over interest rate-principle, the 80/20 logic, the buckling of the loans and the causes of the loss of personal credit track. The student prepares a personal financial plan.
After completing the course the student
• is able to critically consider spending money now and in the future
• possesses own financial management
• understand the psychological factors associated with your own cash flow
• knows how to create a surplus economy
• understand the Interest Rate Principle and know how to make a personal financial plan
1. Introduction to the Course: Personal usage of money
2. How are we used to spend money and how the emotions are involved?
3. Managing Your Own Economy
4. 80/20 Principle and Surplus Economy
5. Interest on Interest and Final Summary
The course is an online course and includes
• online learning on the basis of material provided in the Tabula
• group activities
• independent work