Enterprise Resource Planning Systems II 3H-527-3006 13.01.2020-02.03.2020 5 cr(17LIKO)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The course deepens students’ knowledge of enterprise resource planning systems. Students especially familiarise themselves with production planning, product cost accounting, and cost centre accounting in SAP R/3 system.
After completing the course students will be able to
- describe the principles of production planning
- execute production processes in SAP R/3
- analyse the cost structure of manufactured goods
- describe the structure and process of cost centre accounting
- execute cost allocation in SAP R/3
Prerequisites and co-requisites
Enterprise Resource Planning Systems I (adult studies) or Management of Organisations (youth studies) or similar skills and knowledge.
What is production planning?
How is product cost accounting carried out in ERP systems?What are the principles of cost centre accounting?