Environmental Law 3H-420-3006 22.10.2019-13.12.2019 5 cr(17LIKO)+-
Learning outcomes of the course unit
The course covers the main concepts, principles and rules of environmental law.
After completing the course students will
- be familiar with the main concepts, principles and rules of environmental law
-be familiar with regulation of use and protection of the environment and natural resources
- know how environmental damages are compensated
- know how to affect environmental decision-making
- be able to apply environmental law norms as well as to analyse and solve related problems
Prerequisites and co-requisites
2. year studies or similar skills and knowledge.
What is environmental law?
How is use and protection of the environment regulated?
How are environmental damages compensated?
How can individuals and companies influence environmental decision-making?