The student expands and deepens his/her practical knowledge in a business related project and creates connections to working life at the same time.
After completing the course, students are able to
- use their new valuable and holistic experiences of participating in practical projects, as well as their new networks
- plan, implement and report business related projects
- more efficiently use and further develop their data processing skills in searching for and managing data, applying information, and using different software
- negotiate, communicate and use their group work skills more efficiently in practice
- work interactively together with clients
How can higher education institutions, their students and companies in the region establish joint projects benefiting all these parties?
How can students have business related project assignments from companies and organisations in the region?
What is project management as a part of running a company, and how can its methods and practices benefit joint projects?
How to implement business related projects in practice?
How can the outcomes of individual projects be shared and generalised more widely?
Student can take business related projects 1-20 credits.