Corporate Finance explores functioning of capital markets, corporate value determination, and risk management.
After completing the course students will be able to
- calculate the price of bonds
- calculate debt and equity costs
- find out the value of companies
- use derivatives
- hedge against exchange rate risks
- use different investment calculation methods and assess investment profitability
Prerequisites and co-requisites
3H-313 (youth studies) or 3H-520 (adult studies)
How to determine debt and equity costs?
How to calculate the company value?
What are derivatives?
How can companies hedge against exchange rate risks?
How to evaluate profitability of investments?